HSLC strives to meet and exceed client expectations for the delivery of library-focused products, services, training, and support.
To be the ultimate resource for academic, public, school and specialized libraries.
HSLC contributes to the success of libraries by delivering technical solutions and consulting services.
Our core values:
HSLC is inclusive.
- HSLC employs a diverse and inclusive workforce, welcoming people of all backgrounds.
- HSLC is experienced in working with diverse populations.
- HSLC presents its products and services with the utmost of accessibility in mind.
HSLC is dedicated.
- HSLC is knowledgeable, courteous, and responsive to client needs.
- HSLC provides timely, reliable, and consistent support.
HSLC is trustworthy.
- HSLC is a non-profit organization, and therefore is not driven by profit motives.
- HSLC serves with integrity and is accountable to its clients, through open communication and effective use of resources.
HSLC is listening.
- HSLC solicits client input on matters important to development and delivery of our products and services.
- HSLC is accessible to its clients for regular and emergency support response via mail, telephone, fax, a web-based help desk, and email support systems.