Instead of a quiz-based approach, Beanstack uses community-wide reading challenges and proven gamification principles to motivate students to read and grow your school district’s reading culture. Sign up with Beanstack by October 15th and we’ll waive the implementation fee ($195) to help you kick off the school year with custom reading challenges!
Beanstack helps public and school libraries motivate their communities to read more through reading challenges. Our intuitive web software and highly rated mobile app help readers track reading and create healthy reading habits while giving librarians and administrators a full suite of customization options and robust, real-time data.
Join Beanstack and your library gains:
- Access to two new features, reading fundraisers and Bingo challenges.
- Hundreds of timely, ready-made, and fully customizable challenge templates.
- Gamification features proven to boost engagement, like reading streaks, friends and leaderboards, and global achievement badges.
- Priority access and pricing for Badge Books, a physical reading log and sticker book.
- National reading challenges with cash prizes.
- Robust data through reports and insights.
- Renowned implementation guidance, training, and ongoing customer service.
Want more information? Learn more about how Beanstack can help boost your library’s reach today.